React Language was created by Facebook under the banner of ReactJS in 2013 after Google released its own version called V8.js (which was later renamed Polymer). The idea behind React was to create a library that could be used by any developer regardless of their experience level or background in web development. The React framework is designed to help developers build user interfaces quickly and efficiently by providing them with reusable components, which make it easier to build complex UIs without having to write code from scratch every time they want something new added to their application.
1. React is a library rather than a framework, which means it’s effortless to modify: React is a library rather than a framework, which means it’s effortless to modify the source code. You can create your own components and add them to your application by copying and pasting the code into your project. This makes your development process faster because you don’t have to spend as much time learning how to build something from scratch. You also don’t have to spend time figuring out what parts of a framework you need to use in order to make it perform well on your website. React is built on top of other libraries like React Router and Redux, but it doesn’t require you to use them or even know they exist. It’s also compatible with other frameworks such as Angular, Vue, and Meteor — so if you already have an existing codebase that uses another framework, then you can still easily make it work with React by just replacing some of those components with React ones!
2. React is a component-based framework: A component is a piece of reusable code that has its own internal state but can be shared between different parts of an application or app. The idea is to make your components as reusable as possible so that you can easily add new functionality without having to rewrite existing parts of your application.
3. React uses one-way data binding: One-way data binding means that when you change something in a component, it automatically updates all the places where it’s being used (including other components). This makes it easier for developers to work on the UI without having to worry about duplicating code for each view.
5. React Plugins to speed things up: One of the main reasons why people choose React is because it’s got a ton of plugins available at your disposal which make it easy to build responsive websites with ease. You can use these plugins to render HTML content on different devices or simply add AJAX calls that load data from other sources like API calls or external services like Google Maps, Google Analytics, etc
6. Build fast, remain fast: React testing library does not force you into doing things the same way across the board. It allows for different ways of structuring your code and each component can be independently optimized for performance/complexity. It will allow you to adjust your application as needed without having to rebuild it from scratch every time something changes. This is especially useful when scaling up an application or migrating from one technology stack to another.
Read: Is It Worthwhile to Develop Apps with React Native?
7. SEO is easier with React: Google loves consistency so using a framework like React will make your site more searchable by giving it better overall structure & functionality than just “a bunch of pages on the Internet”. React framework is a great fit for e-commerce because it’s optimized for search. It has a concept called ‘virtual DOM’ which is used to keep track of changes in the browser and update the page as soon as possible.
8. Reusable components mean faster rollout: React allows you to create reusable components, which means that you can use them on multiple pages without having to rewrite them. This will save time and effort when it comes to building new features or adding new pages.
9. Advanced by default: React was built with speed & scalability in mind & it’s quite intuitive as well. One of the biggest reasons why React is such a popular framework is because it has been built with speed and scalability in mind from the beginning! This means that it works great on mobile devices, tablets, and desktops alike, which makes it perfect for e-commerce sites as well!
React framework is an excellent platform for developing e-commerce applications at an affordable cost. Our development team is experienced in creating cross-platform mobile apps using this technology, and we can help you build your next e-commerce store. To learn more about how our React experts can assist with your projects, Book your appointment today! to start a conversation online.