- 28 Jul 2022
- Vandana Abrol
- Both languages are open source, which means they are free to use and modify. They both come with extensive documentation, tutorials, and training resources.
- Both languages can be used for free; however, there are some restrictions on the use of PHP in some countries.
- Both languages are widely used due to their availability of training resources, documentation, and tutorials; therefore, it’s easier for new developers to learn these languages than other ones such as C++ or Java.
Simply keep the following things in mind when selecting the best back-end technologies:
Select PHP as your back-end language when your project covers:
- CMS like Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc
- Solution stacks like LAMP (Linux, PHP, MySQL, Apache)
- Servers like Sybase,PostgreSQL, MariaDB,etc.
- Server Technologies like MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js, etc.
- Front-end technologies like Ember.js, React js, Angular js, Backbone.js, etc.
- Solutions Stacks like MEAN (Express js, Angular js, MongoDB, etc.)
- SPAs (Dynamic Single Page Applications)
Digittrix Infotech is India’s leading web and mobile app development company for a reason. Here, we make sure all your demands are comprehended briefly and aim at delivering exceptional services with our skillset, tools and frameworks.